Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

1/08/2012

HER REPLIES - 12 OCT 2011



M nt in lv wid u n wil nevr b..........
......jo ek saal mein ni hua .......
woh kbhi nhi hne wala............


its btr v mve on


simple.........








I  said watever I wantd to 
aur kuch ni hai mere pass bolne ko.......








coz continuing the way v r 
is gona hurt mre............






just as a frnd 
nthng more...............






hehehe....
no bargaining........if u cnt stay lyk dis 
u always have d optn of leaving.....................




I knw dat ........
y cnt u hate me sare......
pangay khatm  ho jayngay.................







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews