Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

4/09/2012

HER REPLY- 2 APRIL 2012



i never told anything about your life or well being to anybody....
don't blame me for stuff i have not done...

itna hi shauk hai past mein rehne ka toh go
back n think what all happened.....as a lay man...

you'll come to know that it was not all
my fault.......
if friendship breaks its because of two people and not one....
in d eyes of everybody
you have become a poor guy
who was used and thrown away
and
me the
bitch who did that......

me sorry for what happened.....
and 
agar mujhe sabki saamne bechara bnne ka shock
ni hai toh it doesnt mean ki mujhe koi farak ni padhta.....

anyhow terese baat krna is like
diwaar par sar fodna...issmein b tu kuch galat hi meaning nikalega.....

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ouch!
      That's sad, considering it's the last reply.
      But I went through the EXACT same thing, and I even said similar things, I'm sorry to hurt him, but really, just coz I don't tell everyone, doesn't mean I don't hurt!

      Delete

Total Pageviews