Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

10/16/2011


my body resisted to move in response to any change ......i felt being with my life when i was there
every wish every page summarizes my love for her in a way.
my fingers moved to pick up a sparkle from the shore of hopes...which turned out to be a ring
the ring symbolizing that i wanted to encircle my life around u.......in a way that never gets away

she means more than anyone in this world to me .......yet she drives her feelings, her emotions against me

she meant the gates of her heart were never meant to be open for me .....i was just a passerby in her life
which meant nothing more than a friend to her.

even the world oposed my love , its not me that she wants ....but she cant hurt me too

i dnt knw what are her requirements or its world is too big that i get lost in somewhere.

i never able to tell her something coz of her non-accepting nature , still i bag some strength
to give way to my words but end up somewhere weakening my existence.

i was taken into believing of the world that never used to be , nor did my condition changed
from a wannabe ......
never i can hurt anyone ......never i cud get love
its just me too practical to be made to understand things than others .

its just that i give u more importance to persons than their reasons.

she means the world to me .....
she gotta  understand decisions are to be made someday ....she is just increasing her problems
by delaying it .

there is no solution such as compromise with situations ........u have to take decisions
whatever be the will and circumstances afterwards.

i wud never believe i wud have this day to myself
the day the world ends for me.......feelings subside down , hopes vanish
dreams empty themselves


the world does not exist for me now.

2 comments:

  1. end of 1 story is beginning of another,or at least it should be ...life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure......its moving on....
    for u ....blog by blog to read

    and for me....moments by moments to spare....

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews