Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

9/15/2012

The Curse

If i had a simple life , there could be enemies trying to mend my ways
but my life..can't be castled , so there no enemies..its just the curse..

Looking back at times , the time when i was so aware of it ..but knew nothing about it
failing to understand things ..did made me go after them...
the people i looked forward to answer my queries ...lured me with their lies..

The best example being , nothing best than
"there is nothing like curse that exist..."

But the curse ..always made itself accounted in my life...
with those people giving evidences that lead me ...i had something attached to my life
they feared....

Some stories told ....to bury the truth..but i had to know the truth..

But today, when i know everything i had been trying to know...
i fail to understand things..
was i gifted ?
or
i am being punished for nothing ?

the curse ..leads to situations that
has two rules ..

first, to affect me..
second , to effect me..

i have been so suspicious of myself ....that i stop myself from doing anything on my own
if that relates to something ...important to some-other person..people call me mean
that way..i also get to hear.."you don't so anything important for me.."

no one tries to cause a mishap , to someone who is important to them ..intentionally
even if you would force them...they would stop themselves from abiding that way..
That's what i always did...

Actually, i care about them more than me...that i even don't want to take any chances
cause i don't know my opponent...i don't know ..what am i against..

He warned me ..from falling in love ..
but i failed to abide by that...

i was failing to save others from the curse..and the wish to add another victim to
the list...that can get affected by curse..was not a great idea..
but at that time , i was unaware of the curse..i had doubts ..and
i won't deny the fact..that i suspected people around me..for all the unusual happenings..

At one stage, i even suspected her...
yes, the one i loved..

But the day was not to far, when i got to know..about the curse..

i used to tell her...
that i suspected everything that used to happen around me...
but i never had a valid reason to prove..and she used to call me mad...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews