Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

12/19/2012



As the countdown begins to the maybe the final moments of life.
The fear has started to take on me ..

The wish to see her once before the destiny make it calls grows.

I untie myself from the chains and wish to make my way out of the place.

I want to run to her and see her but the curse never let's me do that.

The thing is what would you do ...if she has moved on ..
and now doesn't wish to see you.

If in choice of seeing her...she gets to know ...and does something that may hurt.

I ask myself a question ?
Will i be able to survive , seeing her moved on ?

the answer without any doubt is NO.

The time till now only focused on saving her from the curse. But now a sudden wish to see her before the end grows

My body too isn't supporting me to move on...
I am too weak.

What if my life ends days after this.
and i am not able to see her....

I have no other option but to sit there and wait for the final day...

Whatever be the situation , I learnt few things from this life....

#1 It isn't about how much you love , its all about what you  are practically that matters !

#2 Even your friend cannot understand you ...when she is the part of the world that is totally against you.

#3 People won't believe you are up with something bad in your life, until they see you die on a hospital bed.

#4 Never do anything for anyone , unless you can prove to them you did something , otherwise it's all wasted.

#5 Your life is precious than any other person's life , no matter if he is on a death bed.

#6 Everyone leaves you ...when you are about to die.
    just a bit of memories are left , which are not more than a used tissue for them but it is capable of supporting someone's life.


Wish would she have decided to be with me ? if i wasn't cursed.
Till now life had been full of experiences ...where i met angels like her..
and friends like our mutual one .

I thought i was strong but it was actually nothing but a lie.
As i broke down after knowing my life a little better everytime,
all i used to believe that this curse wasn't something that someone would believe in.

All i got to know was that it became the reason for people to leave me.

I saw everything this life held onto ......
but it doesn't matter now..

I am a part of everyone's history and maybe soon be out of existence.



 

1 comment:

  1. Good one Aryansh... and Thanks for voting my post on indiblogger :)

    Noopur
    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews