Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

12/23/2012

The Curse - The End Part - I


the day has come ....the day i fear the most ..that comes every year
But this it has the reason turning into a reality ......the fear coming true...

I have an unusual smile on my face for the day ...why
Even I don't know it .....

Maybe its onto having the end of all the suffering ..all the pain
all the reasons to run away from and all the lies as justifications ...been awarded.

Its the end of everything....

Last time i was here .....i had nothing in my mind....
i didn't had to face anything ...as everything got sorted ...without my intervention...
i don't remember what happened...
but today i ll defending myself on my own.....giving justifications for who i am ...

As i sense the change in the environment .....i say my last prayers ..one last efforts to save myself.....
even my prayers say..."Take care of her God ..in my absence from this world..."

the arrival is marked with the environment going lifeless......i am scared...everything goes black..

the aura of that place turns magical...and the exposure is so bright i am unable to lookup....

i am on knees before that aura and i look down....to the end of the extent of that aura...

"I know what all your life has been, as i was a part of you until now...accompanying you with the every step you took..."
but i am not glad with how you have lived ...." the aura spoke.....


I know i have been discussing this thing with people around me.....i have been asking for their understanding that they should work and save themselves other than trying too much...i asked them to act intelligently which they took it for sympathy.......
i said..

Do you not want to sympathized ?....Really ?
the aura asked....

i replied affirmatively ....

That is a lie...if you hadn't .....then what was it with that girl ?

(Continued in Part II)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews