Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

12/27/2012

The Curse - The End Part II



Nothing was hidden from the aura.....i was told ...before coming here...

I had lost what my life held onto.....seeing so many people in pain just because of me..didn't changed much about me...
but that girl..did made me realize what was life..., the way she lived...was maybe the life i too wanted..but never had..
maybe the thing was that i thought she could understand and help me in saving others and the ones in pain...as i was unable to directly help them and it frustrated me....
i said...

Really ?....and the aura laughed .....tell me the truth ?

Yes , and also i was in fear that how everything changed the time i disclosed it to the world.....i may end being alone in this world...as with each disclosure...the person started leaving....at first i thought the problem was with them..they couldn't understand everything...and they didn't deserved to be there....but

but ???

but the way she reacted changed my opinions....
about myself.......

she made me realize it didn't mattered how much you love someone , it matters if you possess what this world craves for.......

i was not fooled....actually ..what the people say...about everything....
actually i was taken advantage of my situations ..the problems and everything ...and was put in a situation where i had no option...

okay...the aura said....
but what is that biggest fear you have ?
aura asked ...

"You "....i replied...

you knew me....before her birthday ...and you used to boast about having fought with it.....
then suddenly so much of fear for me....that isn't the reason.....

i never knew i ll be ended by you.....i used to believe like those stories told even i would have a chance of survival.....
from a power like you.....but she did made me realize i am a normal person with no special abilities...
i can't beat you at anything....

you are lying ......the aura with a stronger voice.....

i am not ......i replied....

i don't have anything to lie about.....i replied....

( in the back of mind.. i realized my fear ...it wasn't about getting ended by the aura......but was the fear of a reason that maybe true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews