Featured Post

The Note......

"Shona hey I am glad that you are fine..was wondering the options to reach you.. but when i did find one...you were busy dreaming ....

11/08/2011

CHANGE.........MAY BE IT DOESNT EXIST IN SOME LIFES.......


i m still among the waste they call.....searching the importance of my existence , my life
they call it a waste , atleast they should respect someones feeling attached to it.

they say life goes on....but it should have something to move on to.....my life stands still
unmoved, unchanged......like a curse which i can only feel, unseen.....that forbids the
change to have me .....

things move , life goes .....people walk by....
some walk unnoticing me.....
some stand by....
some just stay bad things....
some just brutally beat.......
but these arent enough to change the circumstances caused by.....

maybe the curse is after something valuable i have in me.....maybe it want something from me

just dont know why am i still surviving...even those feelings i have around me ....cant let
the change happen.......

she leaves , she goes.....i can see her going ..but i cant reach to stop her...maybe i dnt want
to because its her life .....i m fine till i get to see her ....but i m afraid of the dark
that doesnt let my world light up........

its been days .......since i noticed the sun , the surroundings , the beings....
feels like

sun was never up for me......n the night was what i all got .....

its easy to give up life ......then to live like this......now i dnt have the strength to
do it the easy way......i just wish that happens for me......one day silently .....my turn comes
by , takes all the possibilities with me .....takes all the cries
no one be unhappy after that
no one sets the lights.........
the life of possibilties ends in somewhat the way i wish or i try.


but the life plays its mystery calls.....takes away my needs....for which i wish the most
she keeps the light fire in me for dnt knw what day......maybe somethings left to be
fullfilled before i make my way........




2 comments:

Total Pageviews